Me Vs. Myself

Me: I am tired.

Myself: No, it is just the October heat.

Me: But it never happened to me before.

Myself: Yes, sitting in front of the computer in an air-conditioned office without any exercise can do that to you.

Me: I should exercise!

Myself: I have heard that one before, more than once actually!

Me: I think I will wake up early tomorrow.

Myself: LOL.

Me: I will. I am going to sleep early.

Myself: Just to exercise?

Me: No. I have to study too.

Myself: Oh yes, I almost forgot to remind you that your big exam is less than a month away.

Me: I haven't forgotten but I have just notbeen able to make the time.

Myself: It is convenient to make reasons.

Me: Ok, I know I have been a loser.

Myself: But it is not too late. Don't give up in the  last lap.

Me: I am trying.

Myself: No, you are not but you should. I know I can!

Me: Oh, in all this hopelessness, I have something to look forward to.

Myself: Yaay, we are going to meet our parents but is this the right time to go holidaying?

Me: It might just be the break I need. Dubai should be a pleasant change.

Myself: Yes, if it makes the two of us one again, then nothing like it.

Me: What is the first thing you think I should do?

Myself: Get your priorities right.

Me: Ok, don't be so mean. 

Myself: Isn't it hardwired in me?

Me: Yeah, yeah, but I want it no more now.

Myself: I will try not to be rude if you stick to our word.

Me: I am trying.

Myself: Good. Now, go sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow.

Me: Yes. Good night.


Comments

Labyrinthine said…
Me: hehe..nice blog kapil dawda!very witty..
Myself: shit!he has written another blog..damn!i'm definitely going to update my blog soon!!:P:P
Unknown said…
Introversion, eh ? :) All the best for CAT.
Pallavi said…
Aaah..the dichotomy of the conscience.Beautifully executed.
Me:Job well done.
Myself:Now dat u've read this, u shud get ur act together n study too. :|
The Illuminator said…
@SS
What's with the full name, Alboya?! ;)

@Vishy
Thanks. Sw the pinks you sent for the competition. Didn't edit them much huh?

@Pal
OK!
Unknown said…
Not really.. In hindsight, that seems like a mistake, seeing the other entries... but you know, whatever.
But did you actually wake up early next day? That is the toughest thing to do after convincing ourselves to sleep early! :-)

Destination Infinity
The Illuminator said…
@DI
Yeah, only that day. Bursts of courage, if you may call them that!

Popular Posts